Please visit our partner organizational links below.


Our Partner Churches in Ethiopia, Africa

Misgana Church

misgana right

Meserete Kristos Church

The church first began as a fellowship in a believers house in 1977. They applied to and were granted a plot of land by the municipality in 1994. They endured strong opposition and their initial building was destroyed. The new Church building was inaugurated in 2005 with 400 believers, now having risen to 550.   The Meserete Kristos Fellowship was first established in Addis Ababa in 1955 by missionaries who came from America. When the communist government began to rule Ethiopia the church became indigenous. Two Ethiopians moved from Addis Ababa in 1988 and founded this church in Debre Zeyit.
footer upper line